https://i0.wp.com/palomarvista.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19_UPDATE.png?fit=1130%2C50&ssl=1 50 1130 admin https://palomarvista.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/pv2020-logo10.png admin2020-04-27 17:15:252020-04-27 17:42:18Palomar Vista News Update
Palomar Vista News Update
Thank you all for the support through these difficult times. A couple of updates for visitors and family members.
- Unfortunately we are still not allowing visitors at this time and will send updates every week.
- Family members are always welcome to facetime their loved ones or contact us to set up a good time to utilize 1 of our devices. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to set one up. email@example.com
- Virtual tours are also available on our facebook @PalomarVistaHealthcareCenter or on our website.
- Family members are welcome to drop off gifts and other items to their loved ones. (We are required to isolate these items for 72 hrs before distributing).
- All staff members and residents are required to wear masks.
- We have had ZERO cases of COVID-19 in our building and are working diligently everyday to ensure our residents and staff members stay safe.